Wednesday, May 2, 2007

And so I decided to succumb to the hysteria...

I swear. There was merely a tiny slice of time between bored folks blogging, and the transformation of the entire planet into a blogging one. And I gotta say... it got pretty darn tiresome hearing everyone I know say "If you're a writer, you NEED to blog," or "What do you meeeeean, you don't have a blog? Hmm. That's odd". I'll tell you what's odd. It got pretty freakin' odd when prospective employers looking to hire a pauper writeress, such as moi, were interested in checking out my work on a BLOG.

Guess that means I'll have to get busy. Blogging. And keep that trusty day job in the meantime. So those looking to see that saucy writer's hand of mine doing its seductive magic... don't look yet! Don't do it!

No comments: